Intervention 2011 is shaping up to be filled with an epic amount of items that our attendees can win or receive simply for attending the event; high powered sponsors like ThinkGeek, SmithMicro, Wacom, Lynda.com, and others are contributing to the range of hardware and software we’ll be giving out. See below for contest rules and regulations.
- Courtesy of ThinkGeek we will be giving out some of their April Fools hits:
Tauntaun Sleeping Bag
and some Canned Unicorn Meat as well as a number of gift certificates to buy items off their website.
– Courtesy of SmithMicro we will be giving out 10 retail boxed copies of their Manga Studio Debut 4, and 5 copies of their Manga Studio 4 EX, as well as 5 copies of Anime Studio Debut, and 3 copies of their Anime Studio Pro software.
- Courtesy of Lynda.com we will be giving out 5 premium year subscriptions to their online tutorial service, plus an additional number of free month subscriptions.
– Courtesy of Squishable we will be giving out a selection of their giant plush animals.
– Courtesy of Bawls we will be giving out a selection of their Bawls Energy Drinks.
Intervention 2011 Contest Rules and Regulations:
1. For certain contests, entries must be made in-person on the appropriate sheet in the Vendor Room at the Intervention Staff Table.
2. No more than 1 entry per prize per person.
3. You must be present at Intervention to win. Contest winners will be drawn once per day.
4. Prize drawings will be held in front of the Foam Brain Games room (Adams Room) at the following times:
Friday/Sat: 8:30 PM, Sunday: 1PM
5. Disqualified winning entries forfeit all prizes, titles, awards, etc.
6. If an entry is disqualified, awards are given to the next winning entry.
7. Each prize must have at least four entries or we will cancel that particular prize and move it to the next day.
8. Prizes and winners may be photographed, and entry registration indicates permission for Onezumi Events Inc. and their sponsors to show these images in all public media, including online and print media, in perpetuity.
9. Onezumi Events Inc. and Intervention staff, volunteers, and management cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost entries.
10. Intervention staff and management are not eligible for entry.
11. All decisions of the judges and management are final.