Intervention 2012 Pre-registraion Contest Details
Intervention 2012 is happy to announce a special contest for all full weekend pre-registered attendees. For each month leading up to the Intervention (so, June, July, August, and September 2012) Intervention will randomly select one full weekend pre-registered attendee to win their choice (based on current availability, some items have limited quantities) of a number of high value special sponsor related items:
- Courtesy of Lynda.com: a premium year subscription to their online tutorial service.
- Courtesy of Copic Marker: A selection of (1) of many different Copic Marker sets.
- Courtesy of Squishable: we will be giving out one of their giant plush animals.
- Courtesy of ThinkGeek: (1) $50 Gift certificate for geeky/nerdy fun items from their catalog.
So, as a full weekend pre-registered attendee in June you will have 4 chances to win one of the above items. It’s obvious then that the earlier you pre-register the more chances you have to win. As we gain more high value sponsor items we will add them to the selection list!
Intervention 2012 Pre-registration Contest Rules and Regulations:
1. Contest entry is limited to all full weekend pre-registered attendees for Intervention 2012 on each date of contest winner selection (
June 30th Extended until July 7th, July 31st, August 31st, September 17th)
2. No more than 1 prize will be awarded to any 1 full weekend pre-registered attendee. Group registration members all have an equal opportunity to win though. (i.e. if you buy 2 registrations at once, you have 2 chances to win)
3. You must attend Intervention 2012 to receive your prize. Prizes will be available to the winner when they arrive and receive their badge at the event. Winners who cancel their Intervention registration lose their winning status and another full weekend pre-registered attendee will be selected.
4. Prizes and winners may be photographed, and entry registration indicates permission for Onezumi Events Inc. and their sponsors to show these images in all public media, including online and print media, in perpetuity.
5. Intervention staff and management are not eligible for entry.
6. All decisions of the judges and management are final.
The Following Items Will Be Given Away At The Event:
– Courtesy of SmithMicro we will be giving out 10 retail boxed copies of their Manga Studio Debut 4, and 7 copies of their Manga Studio 4 EX, as well as 6 copies of Anime Studio Debut, and 3 copies of their Anime Studio Pro software as contest prizes.
– Courtesy of Squishable we will be giving out a selection of their giant plush animals as contest prizes.
– Courtesy of Vita Coco the first 300 attendees to arrive at the event will get a free sample Vita Coco drink container.
- Courtesy of Pop Chips we will have a selection of snack size Pop Chips bags to be given out to most of our attendees (while supplies last).
- Courtesy Busch Gardens Williamsburg we will be giving out 2 sets of Busch Gardens Williamsburg park tickets.
- Courtesy of Warner Bros. Archives we will be giving away 2 sets of 5 DVD picks from the Warner Bros. Archive.
Intervention 2012 Attendee Contest Rules and Regulations:
1. For certain contests, entries must be made in-person on the appropriate sheet in the Vendor Room at the Intervention Staff Table.
2. No more than 1 entry per prize per person.
3. You must be present at Intervention to win, but it is not necessary to be at the drawing itself. Contest winners will be drawn once per day, except Saturday, when 2 drawings will be held.
4. Prize drawings will be held in the Randolph Room (across from the Vendor room, and next to the Large Panels room) at the following times:
Friday: 7:30 PM, Saturday: 1pm, 7:30pm, Sunday: 1PM
5. Disqualified winning entries forfeit all prizes, titles, awards, etc.
6. If an entry is disqualified, awards are given to the next winning entry.
7. Each prize must have at least four entries or we will cancel that particular prize and move it to the next day.
8. Prizes and winners may be photographed, and entry registration indicates permission for Onezumi Events Inc. and their sponsors to show these images in all public media, including online and print media, in perpetuity.
9. Onezumi Events Inc. and Intervention staff, volunteers, and management cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost entries.
10. Intervention staff, management, and guests (or their helpers) are not eligible for entry.
11. All decisions of the judges and management are final.