We are experts at working with both small and large budgets. We also go above and beyond to deliver value in personalized ways that no other event we know of does.
We like it best when we have the opportunity to work closely with a company to help them get the best value from their investment. We also love creative ideas to leverage cool stuff, so we look forward to hearing from you.
We only accept products and services that we believe in so that we will have no problem doing our best job. Our attendees trust us for a reason. :)
Here are some of the things you can do with us:
Here is some information about our event and why we can help you power up your marketing campaign:
Download all of our Marketing and Sponsorship information collected in one easy to transport PDF. (See Document Download Link in “Intervention Sponsorship Levels” section)
Purchase a Image Link Ad spot on www.interventioncon.com
Your ad will appear on the http://www.interventioncon.com website on the left sidebar under the heading “Online Sponsors” and will appear on every page of the www.Interventioncon.com website. Your ad will appear in the list by order the ads were received and will be added to the bottom of the current listing. (as ads expire the remaining ads are shifted upwards).
Banner ads are image ads with regular HTML links which may have a description of up to 40 characters in length. They must fit within a 160px X 160 px square size and can be in any image format. (after purchase we will contact you to get your image file)
Timeframes and Cost:
You can purchase your ad for different timeframes and save on costs for longer durations. The minimum Timeframe for an ad is 1 month.
1 Month: $55.00
3 Months: $100.00
6 Months: $180.00
1 Year: $250.00
Our con book is a collectible comic book full of exclusive artwork and words from our Industry Guests, information about the event, and space for autographs and pen sketches.
Exposure: Distributed to all con attendees (up to 1,750).
Full Page Ad: $250
Half Page Ad: $125
Quarter Page Ad: $80
Payment: Due at Signing
Important Dates: Our Con Materials Publication deadline this year is July 31, 2014. To be included in the con book or other materials you will need to complete your payment and provide your ad materials by that date.
Intervention can help you get the word out about your company, product, event, or any other information you’d like to disseminate to our tech, art, and geek oriented community. We have many sponsorship opportunities that place your information directly in front of the entire attendance of the event, as well as online here on our website and across the web itself through our media and promotional outreach efforts.
Our Sponsorship levels start at the affordable price of $500.00, and can scale higher to more directly tie your message to certain aspects of the con, or even as the “presenter” of the entire event itself.
We have a handy PDF with all of the details of our different sponsorship levels and their associated benefits available for immediate download:
Once you’ve read the document you can easily contact us using the contact form lower on this page (or through any of the other contact avenues outlined in the document). We’ll be happy to provide any information or clarifications, or work toward a customized sponsorship package tailored directly to your needs.
Intervention is Internet + Convention. We are here to Intervene and Inspire people to embrace the geeky intersection of Art and Technology. In just our first year (2010) our guests’ web presence reached over 4 million+ unique readers a month.
Founded by known webcomic and indie creator personalities Onezumi Hartstein and James Harknell (www.Onezumi.com, www.Onezumiverse.com, www.Harknell.com), we are a highly targeted MD/DC area event focused on the intersection of Art and Technology. This means Webcomics, Bloggers, Gamers, Podcasts, Films, Music, and Independent Creatives of all persuasions.
Purchase your Sponsorship here: https://interventioncon.com/get-involvedpress/sponsorship-advertising/intervention-sponsorship-options/
Our attendees are: 57% Female / 43% Male. The age range is from 13-54 with most attendees being college age or above.
Why are tech-savvy people coming to Intervention?
- New Format: They want to go to a new type of convention that is focused on emerging technology and Geek Culture.
- By the Scene for the Scene: They want to support the community. This convention is being planned and staffed by congenial and recognizable scene leaders.
- Industry Networking: They want to network with other fans and creative professionals.
- Education: They want to learn how to make a comic, blog, podcast, or other creative Internet business.
- Kids: They want to share their geeky hobbies with their children at our Children’s Programming.
- Fun: They want to shop, dance, and hang out in our large board gaming and video gaming rooms.
- Targeted Revenue: To increase revenue by working within our highly targeted family-friendly Geek Culture demographic
- Vocal Fans: To increase brand awareness due to the community vibe of our event. Approximately 30% of pre-registrations for the 2013 event elected to donate an additional amount toward the convention.
- Attendee Reach: To gain exposure with our attendees who have flown in from all over the world from places as far away as Germany and Finland. We had 527 attendees for our first event in 2010. We grew to 734 in 2011, 851 in 2012, and 905 in 2013. We can accommodate up to 1,750 attendees in our current location.
- Web Presence Reach: Thanks to our marketing efforts our brand will reach eyes all over the world. Con founders Onezumi and Harknell are leveraging their pre-existing fanbase to amplify the signal. Some ways are:
- Our blog, Facebook, and Twitter that is updated regularly with quality posts.
- Our promotional tour with at other events that include parties, contests, and speaking engagements.
- Keeping an active calendar of podcast appearances and interviews. (In 2011, 2012, and 2013 we were featured on CNN and many other places.)
You can use the following form to contact us and start a conversation: