Intervention 7 Autograph and Photo Op Information
There will be plenty of opportunities at Intervention 7 to get an Autograph or Photo with your favorite Sci Fi and Fantasy stars. Here are some of the details, and following them some policy notes, for how that works this year:
|Guest Name||Autograph Costs (Signed Photo)||Photo Op Costs (Solo)||Online Pre-Purchase Availability|
|Alex Kingston||$55||$55||Yes for Both|
|Juliet Landau||$40||$55||Yes for Both|
|Rene Auberjonois||$35||$40||Yes for Both|
|Dwight Schultz||$30||$20||Yes for Both|
|Gigi Edgley||$30||$35||Not Available|
|Todd Haberkorn||$25||$20||Not Available|
|Robert Axelrod||$20||$20||Yes for Both|
|Jon St. John||$5-$10||$20||Not Available|
|Above costs are for at-con cash purchases only. All Pre-Purchase Photo Op and Autograph prices have an additional service fee to cover credit card processing and handling.||Special Add Ons Available For Photo Ops:|
$15 for a digital download of any photo
$15 for additional print copy of any photo.
Please Note that Photo Ops done at the event are all payment in Cash, Credit Cards will not be accepted–please plan in advance.
1) Most of our Guests have a table either in the Exhibitor Hall or in one of our open event space areas. They will be available most of the weekend (when not participating in a panel or event) at their table to do autograph signings. Each person will have a sign indicating the costs for their autographs. We will also have this information online (when available it will be listed on this page).
2) Photo ops will *only* occur in our photo studio. Do not ask a guest to get a photo at their table (unless indicated that they do table “selfie” photos), in the hall, or in any other location other than the photo studio. There will be many opportunities to get a photo with your favorite actors. Photo’s may contain up to 4 attendees per photo at the base cost (unless otherwise noted), above this number would require an additional purchase cost for the photo for up to every additional 4.
3) Each autograph or photo payment will get you one item or photo. If you would like multiple items signed or photos taken (or copies) you must pay for each instance. Pre-purchase options for Photo Ops are for “solo” photos only–as in just for the particular celebrity.
4) Please do not ask to have items signed or photos taken when the guest is not at their table, or not in our photo studio. Guests are people as well, and deserve a chance to eat, relax, and have time off while at the event. Any harassing of guests for signatures or photos outside of the official times and locations may lead to expulsion from the event without refund.
5) Photo ops and autorgraph signings will be listed on our Schedule page on the website and on our pocket guide. Photo shoot times remain fluid up until the actual photo shoot and are subject to change. We cannot foresee all delays that may occur in a live convention, but should a change in times be necessary, signage will be posted throughout the convention with the new schedule. Please check the photo shoot times on the day of the shoot and again later in the day. Also, please be at the photo shoot 5-10 minutes before it is to begin. Please note that there is no implied duration for the photo shoot; the actor will only remain in the photo booth as long as there are people lined up to have their picture taken. Once the line is empty, the actor leaves and may not be available for another photo shoot that day.
6) Please assume you will need to pay in cash for Photo Ops or Autographs purchased at the con. You do have the ability to pre-purchase online some of our guests Photo Ops and Autographs–this is done through our Regular Registration Page. Not all guests are participating in pre-purchases (it is noted next to their entry if they are). Pre-Purchase sales will end by September 9th.
Pre-purchased Photo Ops or Signings are redeemed at the table of each guest (for signings) or at the Photo Op room. They will have a list of all pre-purchased items and you will need to show ID to redeem your pre-purchase.
7) The Photo Ops will take place in front of a Green Screen. Please note that wearing green will entail a slightly longer time to adjust the setup to compensate–so it’s best to avoid wearing green if possible.