Our Children’s Programming Track, organized by Eric Hardenbrook, is comprised of interactive workshops where parents and kids can work together on creative projects.
Art Supplies, Games, and other materials will be available during the sessions, so no need to bring your own (unless you’d like to). Note: all children should be accompanied by a parent during their time in our Children’s Track.
The theme this year is ROBOTS VS MONSTERS!
- 3:00 PM: Friday Free Color: Get warmed up for the weekend with some great coloring pages!
- 4:00 PM: Monsters: Come learn to draw monsters!
- 5:00 PM: Robots: Come learn to draw a super robot!
- 6:00 PM: Blow Paint Monsters: Be the airbrush and paint a monster!
- 7:00 PM: Monster Slime: Make your own “toxic” monster slime!
- 10:00 AM: Robot Building + Monster Creation: Play-doh is always a big hit. Come build your robot or create your monster – and prepare to join in the epic battle to come!
- 11:00 AM: Monster Robot SMASH: Battle for supremacy of the game table and hope your play-doh monster doesn’t get SMASHED!
- 12:00 Noon: Survivor Pod Building: How do all the humans escape from the robots and monsters? Build them an escape pod!
- 1:00 PM: Pod Drop: Time to test your super escape pod – will your fragile hopeful survive the drop?
- 2:00 – 4:00 PM: Faces: Create a fun foam mask and become your monster or robot!
- 4:00 PM: Monster Noises and Robot Voices: Join a special guest and learn about making your best monster noise or robot voice!
- 5:00: Recording Your Story: Learn about some fun and interesting ways to record your new voice and make up a story!
- 6:00 PM: Robot + Monster Stomp: If you’re a monster or a robot, you’ll love Balloon City (while it lasts)!
- 7:00 PM: Glow Party: Music, Games and Fun!
- 10:00 AM: Robot Bugs: Put together a little robot bug and watch him dance!
- 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Poster Creation Time: Create the next great image for Intervention Children’s Programming!
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: It’s all YOU: What would you like to see next year on this track?